Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Separate Post

The reason I won't be posting tomorrow's Millionaire results until Monday is that I am going tomorrow night to see Ponyo, the new film from Japanese animation director Hayao Miyazaki. I would like to see it in Japanese, but alas, the only version shown in American theaters is the English dub put together by Disney. I know, that sounds hypocritical coming from someone who watches Power Rangers - until you learn that Disney cast in the lead roles Noah Cyrus (Miley's sister) and Frankie Jonas (the Jonas brother who wasn't old enough to be in the Jonas Brothers.)

Oh, all right: the English voice cast also includes Cate Blanchett, Matt Damon, Tina Fey, Cloris Leachman, Liam Neeson, Lily Tomlin, and Betty White.

Be back tomorrow for my review,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment