Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back To Where I Began

On July 26 (my very first day of blogging), I stated that The Museum Of Curiosity, The Unbelievable Truth and I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue will all have new seasons later in the year. Turns out I was wrong about one of those - The Museum Of Curiosity won't be back until 2010.

On the topic of BBC Radio 4, the new topical panel game show I Guess That's Why They Call It The News premieres on August 21 in the Friday evening news comedy slot. This is one of the few BBC Radio 4 comedy slots to be available as a podcast - or at least, the two shows that make up the slot for most of the year (The News Quiz and The Now Show) are available as podcasts. I don't know if this new show will be.

I'll have some more discussion of news comedy shows tonight.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment