Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's September!

Things that are confirmed:
  • Bob Barker will indeed be the guest host of WWE Raw on Labor Day.
  • Deal Or No Deal is moving in my area from a high-power independent station (it was UPN) to a low-power MyTV station. If that doesn't mean the show's dying, I don't know what does.

Things that are not confirmed yet:

  • It's unclear whether my local station for Family Feud (an NBC station) will be showing PGA Tour golf on Labor Day. If they are, I'll have to wait until September 8 to see the new format.
  • I have no idea whatsoever what time Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? will be on in my area. It has apparently been picked up by my local Fox station. As that station showed Trivial Pursuit (and still does until Friday), it may seem safe to assume it will take that slot, but that raises the question of what they'll show for two weeks.

It all starts Monday!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment