Thursday, December 10, 2009

Relaunch!

All right. I suppose I owe you an explanation. It's been more than two months since I posted on here, and the reason is simple - I burned myself out. I'm simply not capable of blogging every day, and I should have realized that before I started.

So here's what I'm going to do: I will relaunch my web ramblings at a new address. On that address, I will post once a week only. That may not be easy: there will undoubtedly be some weeks where I can't think of anything to write about, and an equal number where something happens that I simply can't wait to examine. Still I am going to try to stick to Thursdays.

The new blog will be at gameshowweekly.blogspot.com (and yes, I am going to try to keep the focus on game shows only).

Thanks for reading,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment